Re: A better method to trade SP Futures ? ?

Hello John,

JB> In the spirit of MB, I'd like to contribute a chart and reveal the
JB> details of a method that shows a potentially great way to trade
JB> the SP Futures lately.

i was wondering if you had the code for the system so we all could
backtest it?  you have backtested it and compared it to oddball right?
i assume it just kicks ass and makes tons of money not a loosing trade
in your screen shots and i'm sure that is representative of the
system?

i am all excited about getting a perfect system for free please send
so i can have a good holiday.  thanks in advance what a gift!!!!!

--
Thank You,
Mark Brown