A better method to trade SP Futures ? ?

In the spirit of MB, I'd like to contribute a chart and reveal the details of a method that shows a potentially great way to trade the SP Futures lately.

Rather than a percentage sell point or buy point (ratio) of Adv issues versus Decl issues like OddBall, this technique works off divergence plays of a standard indicator included in TradeStation (which is actually meant for daily bars). It does use Adv and Decl issues to drive it, but in a different way.

It could be further optimized perhaps using a T3 average instead of Xaverage or changing the length for 60 min bars or whatever.

Since the omega list will not allow any files over 30 or 35 K, anybody who wants this gif chart (less than 50K) will need to send me an email requesting it.

Glad to oblidge, as o-list members have really helped me a lot over the years.

John