Re[2]: Voodoo Harmonics from Inverters . . .

Hello John,

JB> I understand your frustration.

mine : 4000 watts peak output for an extended period

yours : Output watt capacity (watts): 800

mine is bigger than yours. ;) of course.

maybe if you hurry you can send that sissy thing back.

so what's to compare?  you run my oddball down which was never touted
as a kill all do everything system in it's original state. but rather
a free gift so you would have a fine foundation to build upon.

then you belittle my power supply that i built when you can't belittle
my "workshops" i give after someone said they are happy then came.

you said why not give them at my house for free, and i'm here to tell
you i have and i have even put people up overnight and my wife fixed
them breakfast and they have swam in my pool and been in my hot tub.

now if you will excuse me i have someone at the driveup window to take
care of.

--
Thank You,
Mark Brown