Re[4]: Mark's massive elec. backup system

Hello CMT,

http://www.solarexpert.com/Batteries/batchart.html

you will see from the wiring diagram above you are correct.

admittedly bob fulks contacted about the same thing and yes i have it
wired wrong and i will tell you why.   if you notice or if you have
had to change battery's while keeping your network up and running you
have to wire it like i have it.

see i can un connect all the batteries except one the way i have it
and hot swap them. but when you wire it correctly you can't - now
admittedly i could have done some fancy switches or a jumper cable
thing but i just left it as is and had no problems. i swap and keep
the batteries rotated from time to time.

--
Thank You,
Mark Brown