RE: Re[2]: Mark's massive elec. backup system

Mark,

I have a much smaller version of your UPS setup but wanted to ask you a
question in regards to your wiring. My father in law is an electrical &
mechanical engineer. He had me wire my parallel like the diagram you
display on your site with the Positive connection running off the far or
opposite positive terminal instead of the same battery as the negative
connection. His explanation was that this would provide a more even draw
from the batteries where as the front battery wired for both would
actually become resistance as power was drawn through. Does it really
matter or as usual did I take the bait from the old man.

Duke Jones, CMT
Longboat Global Advisors, LLC
www.longboatglobal.com
www.sectorrotationfund.com