DTN data question

Omega list,
This is the first time I've posted anything so I hope this gets out OK. I've
been using DTN satellite feed with TS2000i for four years and have had no
problems until yesterday (11/10). I have a trading partner who uses TS7 with
the tradestation datafeed and I've always had many more ticks on the e-mini
s&p. We use 600 tick bars as well as 5 minute bars. I always get many more
tick bars per day and the tick volume on my 5 minute bars usually average
about 10 per cent more. However, yesterday and today I've been getting less
than half the tick volume. This just happened suddenly as of Monday
morning - everything was fine through last friday. I always reboot
everything over the weekend. There is no obstruction to the dish, weather is
the same, signal number on back of box is about the same in the 70's. DTN
suggest I re-align the dish and then they sent out a new enablement on the
box. They said if that didn't help that I should re-install tradestation -
but don't know what good that would do. Does anyone have any ideas why my
tick volume should drop in less than half suddenly?
Thanks,
Doug