Re[3]: Interactive Broker's TWS with eSignal

Hello Jim,

JJ> Personally  I'm  not quite ready to accept the assessment. I watch
JJ> eSignal and Quote.com's e-mini prices closely all day. Most of the
JJ> time  there is virtually no difference except when Q.C goes thru a
JJ> slow patch. eSignal I have found to be very reliable.

all data feeds that are broadcast to the public are crap.  all of
them, when compared to the feed that put out large electronic clearing
firms.   these firms are members on the exchange, and membership has
it's privileges.  that's the way it is, to get the fastest feed you
will be a member - then the public gets their's.

i have esignal, dtn, qcom and a couple of others, as well as two
electronic order entry data feeds.  it doesn't surprise me at all that
most people will not notice a difference in data feed latency.  just
like it does not surprise me that most people trust the government to
take are of them.  the obstacles exist, either deal with it or choose
to ignore it.

you have to have a great feed to compare a bad feed - hardly anyone
has a good feed, but some do.  globex is not a great feed.

mb