Re[2]: Interactive Broker's TWS with eSignal

Hello MT,

I've noticed none of those problems.  I used to have a discrepency
between the esignal feed and TS/GS chart displays.  But that stopped
after I upgraded CPU.

I received one private response from a guy using a Globex terminal and
he reports virtually no difference between the two.

Best regards,
 Jim Johnson                           mailto:jejohn@xxxxxxxxxxx