Re: Internet feeds w/ts2k

  • To: omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: Internet feeds w/ts2k
  • From: "Terry B. Rhodes" <trhodes3@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 22 Dec 2002 10:30:35 -0800

> I'd appreciate if people would comment how the other Internet feeds
> which can be used to feed TS2K are doing, e.g. DTN, Tenfore etc,

I daytrade NDX eminis w/IB and use DTN satellite feed. The mini
ticks seem to be reported nearly simultaneously on both systems.

But the DTN data feed can be over 3 minutes behind on NDX cash
quotes. Whenever the market gets busy it tends to update less
than once per minute. The DOW 30 does not have this problem. I do
not know about the S&P 500. I have complained about this for more
than a year, to no avail.

Also, DTN volume no longer reports properly with TS and emini
volume does not work with TS. imo these are TS problems.

regards,

tbr