Re[2]: yearly and quarterly charts

Actually you can build quarterly, yearly and five year bars in
Tradestation.  You just use Easy Language to build them then make the
monthly bars on your chart Hidden.

Jimmy

Sunday, December 22, 2002, 11:12:11 AM, you wrote:

Kevtrades> john,

Kevtrades> i agree, trade station would be more competitive if trade station
Kevtrades> products allowed us the default capability of constructing qrtly,
Kevtrades> yearly, and 5 yr. price bars.

Kevtrades> i appreciate your reply however when i tried to open the imstp.gif
Kevtrades> file you attached to your post i found a tiny blinking orange envelope.
Kevtrades> i tried to click it perhaps to open it but nothing happened.
Kevtrades> i'm not sure what that attached file was intended to contain but
Kevtrades> that was all i found.

Kevtrades> kevin

Kevtrades> In a message dated 12/13/02 6:50:36 AM Central Standard Time,