Problem with sending e-mail alerts

Hello omega-list,

  I  am  using  TS2000i  and  this morning I had a toolbar crash which
  messed up all my charts.  I was able to follow the instructions from
  TradeStation  World  which  told  me  how to remove the old toolbars
  registry  keys  from  the  system  registry which causes the default
  toolbars  to  rebuild  upon  restart.   That worked ok and I got the
  toolbar problem fixed but,

  I  am using e-mail messaging to send alerts to my e-mail address and
  that must have got clobbered to as it stopped working.

  Does  anyone  know the name and location of the registry key related
  to  e-mail  messaging so I can try to get it to rebuild as well as I
  suspect that is the problem here but I can't find it.

--
Best regards,
 Roger                          mailto:mailrs@xxxxxxxxxx