yearly and quarterly charts

Hi List,

Unfortunately TS2000i is limited in that the longest period of time daily
data can be compressed into one price bar is 1 month. I am wanting to
do some analysis of data compressed into quarterly, yearly and even 5
year price bars. I don't need TS to do the analysis, I just need TS to
create those longer time period price bars. Has anybody ever heard
of this being accomplished in TS2000i. Perhaps with the assistance
of easy language written as a study. I would like to try some different
idea's for accomplishing this if anybody would care to share any.
Is there code already available to accomplish this and would anybody
be willing to share the same.

Thanks in advance for any idea's!

Kevin