Security Alert -- patches for JAVA VM (inside IE)

Microsoft released a security bulletin concerning eight vulnerabilities in Java Virtual Machine (VM), software that ships with most versions of Windows and Internet Explorer (IE). A hacker would exploit these flaws by enticing users to some malicious Web page or sending them an HTML e-mail that contains specially-crafted Java code.

To download the patch, follow the instructions beginning at "How can I tell what version of Microsoft VM I'm using?" in the "Frequently asked Questions" section of Microsoft's security bulletin, located at ...

http://www.microsoft.com/technet/treeview/default.asp?url=/technet/security/bulletin/MS02-069.asp

Regards,
Mark Jurik