Hire Programmer To Create Drawing Tool?

Hello List,

                   In my trading I'm continuously drawing and re-drawing a
chart pattern that I use to determine my entries and exits. These points
cannot be coded because their determination is somewhat based on discretion.
This requires three individual steps, which made me come to think, "This
would sure be easier if I had a drawing tool that would allow me to do this
in three clicks of the mouse." Now, here's the question: Does anyone know if
it would be possible to hire someone to develop such a tool that could be
incorporated into 2000i? Comments would be greatly appreciated.

Best,

JA.