From: "Ray Gurke" <ray@xxxxxxxxx>
To: "Omega List" <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Esignal deal for IB customers
Date: Thu, 19 Dec 2002 13:15:31 -0800

FWIW, I have sent two emails to sales@xxxxxxxxxxx (link off their web page)
regarding this, and have not received a response. Either email to their
sales alias is going directly to the bit-bucket, the leads are not being
distributed, or they just don't give a damn. In any case, if anyone from
esignal monitors this list "Something is broke, and you need to fix it -- or
lose sales".