Re: Hire Programmer To Create Drawing Tool?

> This requires three individual steps, which made me come to think,
> "This would sure be easier if I had a drawing tool that would allow
> me to do this in three clicks of the mouse."

There are several indicators that have been publicly posted (like
some of the Andrews pitchfork indicators) that trigger off a text
label on the chart.  You could take those indicators as a start
and build your indicator from it.  Then you would just e.g. move
an "A" label to your first point, a "B" label to your second
point, a "C" label to your third point, and refresh the
indicator.  This would be the simplest way to do it in TS.

Gary