Excel formula source

Hello,
Can anyone recommend a book, video, or any source that is focused on
Excel formulas?
I am trying to complete a worksheet that covers my trades and I am
having trouble with my Draw Down column.
I think I need something like 2 "If" statements nested or an "and"
statement nested. I haven't been able to find anything that gives more
than a quick cursory coverage of this subject and these type of
formulas.

The problem I am having occurs when I incur a loss after a string of
gains. I need to reset the Draw Down column number so that most recent
loss is subtracted  from 0 rather than the most recent  positive number.
Over the years I allowed the Draw Down number to go positive and then
reset it to 0 once a loss occurred.  It was easy to do by hand but more
difficult with Excel.

Thank You.

Tom Brun