RE: Re[2]: Limited life span of mechanical systems?

Hi!
I was requesting news from Bob Brickey, and I got news from MB...

> Monday, December 16, 2002, 9:56:12 PM, you wrote:
>
> PO> I you refer to the framed page Gambling Indicators,
>
> my boss gave me a break from flippin burgers so i thought i would
> get a word in here.
>
> canned indicators can be profitable as well as any other method.
>
> the rule of thumb for system failure is this (need only apply to
> serious understanding system developers(meaning your past the bouncing
> tick, trailing stop, idiot stages)) "is" when a system exceeds its max
> dd * 2 the don't stop now cause even a bad system will give up back
> half, then stop.  quote rick saidenberg via phone conversation cira 1997.

Hmmm...
Strange method.
Is Mr Saidenberg also flipping burgers since date ?

> back to the grill

Yes, thanks.
Could you add some sliced onions, but no ketchup, thanks again.
You may Fedex my order as soon as possible.

Rgds
PO