Re[2]: Limited life span of mechanical systems?

Hello Pierre,

PO> I you refer to the framed page Gambling Indicators,

my boss gave me a break from flippin burgers so i thought i would
get a word in here.

canned indicators can be profitable as well as any other method.

the rule of thumb for system failure is this (need only apply to
serious understanding system developers(meaning your past the bouncing
tick, trailing stop, idiot stages)) "is" when a system exceeds its max
dd * 2 the don't stop now cause even a bad system will give up back
half, then stop.  quote rick saidenberg via phone conversation cira 1997.

back to the grill

btw ftp is being relocated, no services available at this time data is
being collected and stored though.

--
Best regards,
mb