RE: Limited life span of mechanical systems?

I you refer to the  framed page Gambling Indicators, that was an reply to a
discussion with Bob Brickey, yes, it's quite old...
If someone here has fresh news from Bob Brickey, I would like to hear...

These are more recent
=====================

> Also the newletter issues contains a lot of out of sample examples.

And
====

> You may have a look http://arsinoe.zapto.org/
> It's  a french web site, but they have  TS performance summary available,
> and> they publish their results updated every  5 min.

Anyway, I'm  not selling trding systems, so I do not have to promote them
However I will post realtime trades and history next year Q1

Sincerely,

Pierre Orphelin
www.sirtrade.com
Tradestation 2000i, TradeStation 6 sales and support
Safir-X, neurofuzzy logic trading system builder

To subscribe to our FREE trading system newsletter:
http://www.sirtrade.com/newsletter.htm