Re: Zone Alarm firewall and Esignal data feed

Sanford,

If you set Zone Alarm to notify you of any attempts to connect to your
computer then you can set all the Esignal connections as ok.  The only
problem with this is they may have a zillion of them.  Perhaps they
have a range of URLs.  If so then you can add them to ZA in a range.
Perhaps you could check with Esignal for the correct URSs to add.

Jimmy