RE: I-Master seems to be doing well

>>It only has less than one year of actual trading history. ...
>>and have found that I will only stick with a
>>system that has a minimum of 5-6 years of actual trading.

You are right, there seems to be only 1 year of actual trading although the
makers claim that it has been backtested for many years to eliminate the
"rounding" problem that occurs often, thus the I-Master requires no
optimization. It seems to me that they are using a primitive algorithm
although effective for long term trading.

>>...always suspect optimization whether intentional or implicit

True, it is easy to optimize backwards, but the system falls apart for
future trades. However, this doesn't seem to be the case here.

>>Truth or a brokerage firm with actuals on the system and this could be
>>dubious) or the developer can send me brokerage slips (copies) of the
actual
>>trades that fit the system's purported performance.

Yes, I check the actuals from 3 brokerage firms, TeamFutures.Com, I talked
with the one who is doing the actual button pushing and got a day-by-day
blow from him, also Striker.Com and got a day-by-day blow from them, and
then I got the day-by-day account figures from Lind-Waldock.Com. What
impressed me was the fact that each broker had showed profits and losses on
the same days although they varied by a few dollars, there was a one for one
correspondence.

Treasure

[is where you find it]