Re: I-Master seems to be doing well

Several brokers are auto-trading this system for clients. Call the system
vendor and ask who. I know Angus Jackson Futures was or is.
You can get on their list and watch real money trades that way which include
slippage. Do several brokers and then average the point gains/losses. I have
done this with several systems that sounded great on paper only to find that
real time/real money would have had drawdowns that I couldn't stomach. And
if a broker does it for you, don't forget to add his fees, as well as
exchange fees, as well as the fee that goes to the vendor for use of his
system. Also, make sure they are providing you with the "average"
fill....not the best.  I think most do it this way now anyway. In old days
it was more of matrix deal where clients would rotate from top of list for
best fill to bottom for worst.

I tracked the "oddball" system this way last year and kept real money equity
curves. It may be a good system too....I don't know anymore and don't really
care. When I tracked real trades on it via the brokers, the max drawdown
swings were far too big for me to participate in it with my real money.

I am not anti system vendor, but most often there can be a big difference
from what they report at their website vs. what is actually done. Most often
the vendor web site will report best possible scenario.