I-Master seems to be doing well

YOU WROTE:
***********

I have checked over at teamfutures and other brokerages and have noticed
that the I-Master system seems to perform quite well. Does anyone have any
comments on this? In other words, I want to invest but the 3000 price tag
seems a little high. I know there are a few brokers trading this system for
their clients.

Thanks,

Treasure
*************

I'm probably going to open a can of worms here but, so it goes.  I-Master is
doing quite well right now and may continue to do so.  That remains to be
seen. It only has less than one year of actual trading history. I am
strictly a systems trader and have found that I will only stick with a
system that has a minimum of 5-6 years of actual trading. This is still no
guarantee, as anyone could still be unlucky enough to start trading on the
day of the system's largest draw down. However, being the trusting sole that
I am, I always suspect optimization whether intentional or implicit (the
developer tried a few different ways to make the system work and didn't call
it optimization or wasn't aware - Gawd forbid - that in following this
process he/she was actually optimizing).  The one and only single way I have
proof of a system's stability is years of actual trading shown either by a
third party that has no vested interest in selling the system (ala Futures
Truth or a brokerage firm with actuals on the system and this could be
dubious) or the developer can send me brokerage slips (copies) of the actual
trades that fit the system's purported performance.

The short version is I-Master hasn't been trading long enough to call it
good or bad (although it's kicking-butt this year).  I'm sure there are
other points of view and you will see those as well.

Regards,
Michael