Re[2]: MarkBrowns ftp?

Hello Riccardo,

thanks for pointing out that issue.  I can't understand how some
people bitch about free stuff.  perhaps they're part of the great
"entitled" mass of humanity who thinks all his/her needs should be met
by their fellow human beings.  I see this all the time on Mark Jurik's
list--Mark gives away some add-on code, clearly labeled as "no tech
support" and people bitch and complain and want him to customize it to
their needs.

--
Best regards,
 James Johnson                      mailto:jejohn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx