Re: MarkBrowns ftp?

In a message dated 12/5/02 8:08:28 AM Pacific Standard Time,
steckel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

<< BTW, I heard an uncomfirmed report on a traders chat site the Brown lost
so much money trading OddBall that he is now flipping burgers at Sonic  . . .

I take it you're trying to wax humorous.  In fact, if Mark was going to lose
enough money trading Oddball to have to view burger flipping at Sonic as a
better alternative,   he'd have done that with the 4 sp futures contracts for
1999.  Since then  he'd be doing pretty well ......... even though June and
Sept of this year weren't 'happy'  contracts and Dec, although still not
'unhappy', isn't 'feeling too well' either.

Lee