RE: MarkBrowns ftp?

What a nice why to thank a person that gave away for free a brilliant model.

It is up to you to fit the system to your needs.
If this is true at least kudos to Mark for testing his ideas with real
money.

This a free insult and it eventually will discourage other people good ideas
to share them for, out there, people like you have this sad sense of humour.

Maybe you should start flipping some burgers as well... just to learn some
humility

Have a great weekend

Riccardo Ronco - London