Clarify Earlier XP XP Pro Comments

Need to clarify my quickly written (while taking care of some trades in
today's crazy market) earlier note,

XP Pro provides multi processor support (my PCs have been multiprocessor
since NT supported that in the early 90's), whereas last time I looked at XP
it does not.

XP Pro has better security than XP.

XP Pro has better networking for connecting with servers in businesses.

XP is intended to be a single OS replacement for normal home use of W3.1
through ME, and perhaps for normal home users of NT-W2000.

XP Pro is an enhanced version of XP.

Neither are suitable as robust business servers, unlike Windows 2000.

Even though an acquaintance, Jeff Raikes (Sr. VP Microsoft) had a local MS
manager give me a complimentary copy of XP Pro, over a year ago, it sits
unused in a closet. When I tested it, it was too unreliable for my trading.

If given a choice, IMHO you are much better off using W2K than XP or XP Pro.
If you can choose only from the latter two, IMHO you are better off with XP
Pro. Both are buggier than W2K.

 - - -

Will be gone to our son's wedding for a couple weeks without access to the
Internet (by choice), so will be unable to take part in any discussions
after this evening.

Vince Heiker
Flower Mound, TX