Summary dll development

Thanks to all who helped me with the problem of creating a dll. I've
received numerous tips, of which several indicated that I should switch
to visual C++ to develop the dlls. Borlands C++ builder is less suited
because of a name mangling problem. I have not been able to succesfully
use a dll built with C++ builder in Tradestation.

A summary of the hints I received:
Using VC it is very straightforward, with the exception that you need to
add your own .def file to your project. The def file should read
EXPORTS
	yourFunction1
	yourFunction2
(...etc)

After that it is simply a matter of building your project and making
sure the dll file is placed in the omega research/program directory.

Regards,

Mark Smeets.