Looking for investors

Hi

I realise this is not the place to advertise one's services, but perhaps
someone can tell me if there is such a forum.

I develop systems using tradestation. I have a great system that runs on the
south african all share index future. (1 million invested in Feb 97 would be
worth 14.42 million now, biggest drawdown 11.19 percent).

I'm looking for foreign investors and also would be interested in finding an
American partner with a view to
running the system on the American markets.

thanks

John Holton

P.s if anybody is interested in analysing the results I would be happy to
send them.