Problems

I'm having some problems in 2000i with my trading strategies.  I have around
17 signals that I'm trying to load into a strategy that trades the S&P.  I
can load 16 of the signals with no problems, but when I load the 17th signal,
the Performance Summary gives me ridiculous numbers.  If I delete the last
signal, the report returns to normal.  It doesn't matter what order I load
the signals, the last signal I load causes the problem.  Some of the signals
contain multiple entries, but I've loaded as many as 26 in the past.  I
didn't start having these problems until I started using the optimizing
feature in TS.  Any help would be appreciated....

Thanks/John D.