RE: Cost of in-house trading software development

Honey....if you have $18 Billion (ie Microsoft) in the bank then you can afford
the marketing clout to do what you like, the IDEA approach only works if its
good and the IDEA would sell its self (or with little marketing, ie see
NeoTicker...same thing as other realtime charting packages but has some nice
scanning tools ...there advantage maybe). Of course most IDEAs come from people
who think they have a good idea and the failure rate is high, but those clever
people with a GOOD IDEA well then it should happen....

Honey its all about how much money you have....

Cheers

Ian

Ps : Dont send me an email telling me not to call you honey ! ha ha