Re: Import Ascii Data into GS

From: "Sanford Morton" <smorton@xxxxxxxxx>

> Thanks, that answered my question, but raises another. Can I obtain file
format
> specifications for omz or xpo? If i could, then I'd be able write my own
> conversion utility (probably in Perl) which I'd be happy to share with the
list.

No you can't get those file format specs. The History Center program at

> >  http://www.traders-soft.com/ts/hc/index.htm

is the only solution that will work and has found out the file format specs.
(wich
they ofcourse are not going to share :-)

greetings

ps: For $196 why do it yourself ? Spend your time better, spend it at
getting a better trader. Just my opinion :-)