fast implementation for circular buffer or stack

Hello:

To the best of my knowledge, EL implements arrays at
circular buffers, also known as FIFO (First In First Out)
queues.

Anyone know how to access these data structures NATIVELY ?

If FIFO is NOT an accessible data structure from EL, does
anyone have a fast implementation FIFO implementation coded
in EL?
(For example, a ping-pong buffer is a fast way to simulate a
FIFO queue -- and I do not mind wasting memory for speed.)

With thanks,
Leslie

--
Regards,