Re: Import Ascii Data into GS

For import directly to GlobalServer the eisignal quote you can use
HyperTools.

The HyperTools software now available only for OMZ (end of December will be
released the XPO) is available in three editions:

Lite:
Permit to import to OMZ all price in ASCII input file.

Advanced:
Contain all functionalities available in Lite edition version and have
available two important functionalities:

We export to OMZ from Excel, MetaStock, MSAccess, Lotus, Csv,.
We can export the quotes to OMZ from the Online Data Provider as: eSignal,
QChart, FutureSource, Bloomberg, Reuters, TalNet, Tenfore QuoteSpeed.

Professional:
Have available all functionalities listed in Lite and Advanced and in
additional permit to read any OMZ file and export the quotes stored to
ASCII, MetaStock, Excel, MSAcess.

The HyperTrader Team.
http://www.hypertrader.it