Re: historybank is missing data for 9/11/02 i need this data

Problems with HistoryBank reliability are what drove me to look for
alternative sources of historical data. The 2 that I use on a daily
basis are

a) Yahoo! Finance Historical Quotes (daily quotes)
http://chart.yahoo.com/d

b) Lycos Finance LiveCharts (daily and intraday quotes)
http://finance.lycos.com/home/livecharts/default.asp

They are both fairly reliable with the only "gotcha" being that you
have to figure out a way to properly format the data for import into
Tradestation's Global Server. The daily data problem is pretty
straightforward. The intraday issues are a little more problematic but
I have achieved good results using HistoryCentre - works as advertised
with good support.

If you need details, feel free to contact me privately.

Good luck,

Michael