Date: Fri, 8 Nov 2002 16:38:22 EST
From: Kevtrades@xxxxxxx
To: omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: historybank is missing data for 9/11/02 i
need this data

Plain Text Attachment [ Save to my Yahoo! Briefcase  |
 Download File ]

dear list,

i am using ts2000i.
i update my futures data every evening using
historybank.com.
i was not able to retrieve futures data for 9/11/02
because
historybank.com for some reason could not upload that
days futures data. any ideas on where i may acquire
this
data and plug it into the global server would be
appreciated?

also,,,when i download historical daily data from
historybank.com
it is always full of holes. any ideas on where to
acquire
historical daily data to plug the holes would be
appreciated as well.

re: i recently dowloaded ED H3 and ED M3 historical
daily data from
historybank.com and there are groups of dates that are
missing.

it is my understanding that everyone experiences these
problems
with historybank.com that it is not a systemic problem
of my own?
any feedback on that is welcome and appreciated.

it just occurred to me...perhaps i should have
searched the ftp list
of the 15 most recent digests before posting this
e-mail.
accept my apologies if i am causing redundancy in a
subject that
perhaps has been brought up in the past.

thank you,

kevin

kevtrades@xxxxxxx