historybank is missing data for 9/11/02 i need this data

dear list,

i am using ts2000i.
i update my futures data every evening using historybank.com.
i was not able to retrieve futures data for 9/11/02 because
historybank.com for some reason could not upload that
days futures data. any ideas on where i may acquire this
data and plug it into the global server would be appreciated?

also,,,when i download historical daily data from historybank.com
it is always full of holes. any ideas on where to acquire
historical daily data to plug the holes would be appreciated as well.

re: i recently dowloaded ED H3 and ED M3 historical daily data from
historybank.com and there are groups of dates that are missing.

it is my understanding that everyone experiences these problems
with historybank.com that it is not a systemic problem of my own?
any feedback on that is welcome and appreciated.

it just occurred to me...perhaps i should have searched the ftp list
of the 15 most recent digests before posting this e-mail.
accept my apologies if i am causing redundancy in a subject that
perhaps has been brought up in the past.

thank you,

kevin

kevtrades@xxxxxxx