Re: LastBarOnChart seems to execute more than once

> If I step a parameter from 30 to 50 in steps of 20, I expect TWO runs
> and two lines.
> However, I find FOUR lines in the .csv file.

I'm not sure what's going on with the four lines. You already have the
chart open when you delete the file, right? If so, I would expect three
lines, the two for the optimization and then a third when it redraws the
chart with the best value. Something sure looks screwy with the output
values. Try hard coding your function code into the signal and see if
that will get it down to three lines that make sense, i.e. correct
numbers for all vars with the best run printed again at the end.

--
  Dennis