Re: TS2000 with Sevice Pack 5 doesn't load

John:

What are the error messages?

Does other software run properly?
Is it WinXP or WinXP Pro?
Did you load the latest MS service packs?

Have you tried running TS by itself without loading other software?
Is your registry corrupted?
(Unless you are an expert the only way to fix a corrupted registry is
to do a clean OS install.)

If nothing works, then download the latest BIOS from the hardware
vendor.
(Put this on a floppy.)
Flash the BIOS.
Do a clean OS install.
Install TS2000.
Do not install anything else on the same machine.
Run it.
If it is OK, you had a bad registry, or another program corrupting one
of your dlls.

Leslie

--
Regards,