Re:Hquote

I'm pretty sure Hquote stopped working because
quote.com cut off the free data that was provided
and is requiring a $19.95/mo. subscription. I
emailed Jerry at Hquotes and suggested he code a
login so users could use the data, albeit they
would have to pay for it.

I spent some time with Jerry on the phone when
his first product was in Beta, I don't think he
is particularly unethical, maybe lacking a little
in the customer communication department. He
should have some explanation up on his website
for sure, it's only been two weeks since they cut
off the data, he might be on vacation and had
only time to take the product off his site for
all we know.

Max

=====
"The race may not always go to the swift nor the battle to the strong, but it is the way to bet"