Off Topic

Dear List:

I made a few tweaks to my windowsXP operating system based on an email one
of the list members was kind enough to post the other day. My system seems
to be acting a little funny since then; i.e. an automatic reboot of it's own
yesterday (the only time it's happened) and a data interruption of the
TurboFeed Data Manager today.

System configuration:
WindowsXP
Tradestation 4.0
e-signal data feed using dynastore

My question is did anyone else experience a break in their data feed today
between 1:40 and 1:52 EST. It appeared to have come out of nowhere, but
since I have had data feed interruptions on occasion (but very rarely) I'm
just trying to determine if the tweak may have caused it.

TIA,

Phil