Beware! Hquotes.com

I'm not sure if this is an appropriate post. If it is not, I apologize
in advance, but it is something that members of the list need to be
aware of.

I would advise strongly against doing business with Hquotes.com. They
provide a set of utilities that facilitate downloading and conversion
of price quotes to formats compatible with several charting packages,
Tradestation among them.

I am a registered user of 2 of their products - Yquotes (for daily
data) and Hquotes (for intraday data). Up until 2 weeks ago, things
worked very well. At that time Hquotes stopped working. I went to
their website (looking for a product update) and noticed that they no
longer promote (or support) that product. After 2 weeks of sending
emails to their support line, requesting support and an explanation, I
have to assume that they are no longer in business, even though their
website is still functional and they continue to promote their other
products.

So, please, do not make the same mistake that I did. Do not buy any of
the products they are currently promoting. It is no fun when a vendor
that you have come to rely on suddenly disappears.

Regards,

Michael