Re: Off Topic

Phil,

The tweaks I posted for XP Pro were pretty much just for the Operating
System.  Hopefully they don't mess up anything in TS4.  They have not
cause me any problems in Ts2ki.

Guess I should add "Tweak at your own risk"

Jimmy

phil> Dear List:

phil> I made a few tweaks to my windowsXP operating system based on an email one
phil> of the list members was kind enough to post the other day. My system seems
phil> to be acting a little funny since then; i.e. an automatic reboot of it's own
phil> yesterday (the only time it's happened) and a data interruption of the
phil> TurboFeed Data Manager today.

phil> System configuration:
phil> WindowsXP
phil> Tradestation 4.0
phil> e-signal data feed using dynastore

phil> My question is did anyone else experience a break in their data feed today
phil> between 1:40 and 1:52 EST. It appeared to have come out of nowhere, but
phil> since I have had data feed interruptions on occasion (but very rarely) I'm
phil> just trying to determine if the tweak may have caused it.

phil> TIA,

phil> Phil