Re: Follow-up

>>My answer was not an Omega answer. I'm not acting as an official representative,
>>just a satisfied user and reseller.

Since you don't trade, what do you use it for? Better just keep it at
"satisfied reseller," maybe throw in prolific spammer.

>>Well, I like this way of speaking and if my recent provocative thread is for
>>something in it, this is perfect to me.
>>All people are willing to help you,including myself, but not under any
>>condition.

My last message wasn't addressed to you, it was a complaint about you.
Before you go getting all warm and slobbery on me, why don't you simply
butt out and let Pepe and Omega speak for themselves?