RE: Follow-up

My answer was not an Omega answer. I'm not acting as an official representative,
just a satisfied user and reseller.

> I would like to invite Mr Pepe, or any other representative of Omega, to
> respond to as many of the concerns voiced in this thread as possible. I
> believe Mr Pepe sincerely wants to help and I apologize to him for the
> disruption my responses to PO may have caused to this thread.

Well, I like this way of speaking and if my recent provocative thread is for
something in it, this is perfect to me.
All people are willing to help you,including myself, but not under any
condition.

> Most of us on this list are just humble traders. We may be a little less
> tactful now and again, but we mean well. We just want to get on with
> business with the least distraction possible. We are in a business where
> concentration pays and distraction costs us money. TS2Ki is a distraction
> because it was abandoned before completion. Omega needs to deal with their
> responsibility for pulling it before providing a viable alternative. We may
> be able to limp along with TS2Ki for another year or so, but after that its
> age will force us to go elsewhere despite our EL addiction.
>
> Please, Mr Pepe, don't let all these misbehaved traders scare you off. We
> need your reply so we can plan our business future where it involves Omega
> products. Thank you in advance.

EL addiction, I like the expression!

Sincerely,

Pierre Orphelin
www.sirtrade.com
Easy language dealer. Best quality available. 100% legal in any country.
Tradestation 2000i, TradeStation 6 sales and support
Safir-X, neurofuzzy logic trading system builder

To subscribe to our FREE trading system newsletter:
http://www.sirtrade.com/newsletter.htm
Next issue: November 2002