RE: Follow-up

Should I repeat and repeat again, I develop trading systems  for some customers
( institutional, fund managers, banks).
I do not trade the system because I am not a bank, a fund manager and so on.
This is not sufficient to deny my TS user status.
Ts can be used by one alone person ( private investor) or several person (
developers and traders).
This is not so difficult to understand, I suppose...

Reselling software is an  other and different business.

> My last message wasn't addressed to you, it was a complaint about you.
> Before you go getting all warm and slobbery on me, why don't you simply
> butt out and let Pepe and Omega speak for themselves?

I should need more than this before getting warm. Just moved the temperature
1/100 th ?C above 0.
Now you got the answer from Mr Pepe.
Life is  nice, dont you think ?

Sincerely,

Pierre Orphelin
www.sirtrade.com
Tradestation 2000i, TradeStation 6 sales and support
Safir-X, neurofuzzy logic trading system builder, ready for SP6 if any, works
well  with SP5.

To subscribe to our FREE trading system newsletter:
http://www.sirtrade.com/newsletter.htm
Next issue: November 2002