Re: Selling books and tapes

--- Cayenne Trading LLC <cayenne@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I'm sure the sheriff would approve the resale of
> books and tapes, esp if you
> didn't write them...hehe.
>
> Jim
> Original posse member circa 1996

Since Jim says it's OK, I have prepared a Word doc of
the books, mags, and audio tapes I am selling. Contact
me if you are interested in receiving the list. The
list highlight is over one hundred back issues of
TASC, including the much sought-after swimsuit issue
featuring Linda Raschke and Connie Brown (just
kidding).

I am also offering my Crabel DTWSTPP&ORB book to
anyone willing to make up the losses I have incurred
over the years trading failed breakouts.

=====
JFB
Wading Pool Trading Co
New York City