Re[2]: Selling books and tapes

Hello John,

someone told me Crabel's book is selling for $700 on ebay--can that be
true??

btw--I've had pretty good luck selling books thru half.com.  it's a
breeze to list there and the payment method is painless.  I've sold TA
and investment books as well as other stuff.  all you do is enter the
ISBN and it automatically brings up the books, pic, and suggests
current pricing.

and, yes, send me the word doc with your stuff. thanks.

Best regards,
 Jim Johnson                           mailto:jejohn@xxxxxxxxxxx