Re: DDR or ECC RAM best for TS 2000?

You are under the mistaken impression that ECC RAM is a separate type of RAM.
It is not.  Both SDRAM and DDR-RAM have Registered ECC and Unbuffered-Non-parity
RAM sub-types.

With the P3 machine, you have been using ECC SDRAM all along.  I use ECC
DDR-RAM.  As long as you are using high quality mobo, RAM, video, and PSU
components, I doubt using ECC makes any difference.  System stability is the
result of the highest quality components, careful hardware and software
installation, correct system and CPU cooling, and good drivers.  Many users try
to save money by purchasing OEM hardware not packaged by the factory.  This can
cause problems since many vendor employees do not correctly handle their
products.  Purchasing retail box products greatly improves your chances of
successfully building a stable system.

SDRAM
http://www.crucial.com/store/listModule.asp?module=SDRAM%2C+PC133&cat=RAM&package=168-pin+DIMM&submit=Go

DDR-RAM 266 MHz